🠈 Vista Outdoors 🠊
Vista Outdoors is a Farmington based company that was created in 2014 when the aerospace conglomerate Alliant Techsystems Inc. split into two companies with Orbital ATK owning the aerospace brands and Vista owning the company's outdoor brands.
The company appears to be operating as a holding company. Many of the brands appear to have retained their headquarters and much of the corporate structure.
Vista trades on the NYSE with the symbol VSTO. Vista has two main lines: Outdoor equipment and shooting sports. Brands in the family include:
- Bee Stinger makes stabilizers for archery.
- Bell Sports makes bike helmets
- Bollé makes goggles
- Bushnell creates binoculars and GPS for golf.
- CamelBak makes hydration products.
- Camp Chef
- Cébé creates performance eyewear.
- CoPilot makes bike seats for babies.
- Final Approach makes duck decoys and blinds.
- Giro makes helmets and goggles.
- Gold Tip
- Jimmy Styks creates paddleboard gear.
- Krash makes punk helmets for teens.
- Millett creates rifle scopes.
- Night Optics creates products for night vision.
- Primo creates shock sticks for hunters.
- Raskullz makes helmets for kids.
- Serengeti Eyewear creates sports glasses.
- Simmons creates optics for hunting.
- Tasco makes binoculars.
- Weaver creates optics for hunting
- Alliant Powder
- American Eagle
- Blackhawk! makes stocks and components for guns.
- Blazer Ammunition
- Butler Creek
- Champion creates targets
- Eagle Industries
- Estate Cartridge
- Federal Premium makes ammunition
- Force on Force makes training ammunition.
- Gunslick Pro creates gun cleaning systems.
- Hoppe's 9
- Independence Ammo
- M-Pro 7
- Outers creates gun cleaning kits.
- RCBS creates reloading products
- Redfield makes mounts for guns.
- Savage Arms
- Speer Ammo
- Speer Bullets
- Stevens Arms
- Uncle Mike's